Friday, November 30, 2007

Roti Kahwin

It means Marriage Bread in Malay. It is so because the breads are spread with butter and kaya.

These were the three types of Roti Kahwin that I had in Kluang RailCoffee™ at Kluang, Johor; Roti Bun Bakar (Toasted Bun), Roti Gandum Bakar (Toasted Wholemeal Bread) and Roti Keping Bakar (Toasted Sliced Bread).



Ok. I admit that I can't really differentiate which bun is which. I only knew how to eat them.



Oh ya... I had a pack of Nasi Lemak as well because buns can't get me full.kekeke...

4 comments:

_butt said...

Roti Kahwin!! LOL! I must be a suaku because I never heard of it until now!

Jellyfish said...

_butt:
hehe... that was actually my 1st time hearing that too :P

Chen said...

me too, never heard abt it in the past :D
we always call it as toast mah..
now become roti kahwin liao?
so ocipala wan the name :P

Jellyfish said...

chen:
the menu there stated as roti kahwin mah

erm... maybe only johor ppl call it that way kekekeke.....